Complete Boating Pack
The collection comes in navy blue or tar-black and all products match in color. The collection includes four Snubber TWIST mooring compensators and six high-quality Robline, dock lines. The dock will not scratch your boat because the collection includes four complete fender packages where one end of the line is tied to Snubber FENDER quick fastener and the other end is tied to Polyform F2 fenders with flexible covers. The collection also includes two Snubber PULL pulling ropes making docking easier.
The collection includes:
4 x Snubber TWIST is a mooring compensator, that absorbs the shocks on the mooring line and reduces the stress on your boat and the dock. Snubber products are made from carefully selected, high-quality materials and are made to last severe weather conditions. The products will not lose color or leave marks on your boat.
– Designed for 2000 – 6000 kg or 4400 – 13200 lb boats
– Measurements 542 x 55 x 54 mm, weight 415g
– Fits different line types and diameters, including ties
– Can be used for the anchor line
– Can be attached while the line is tied on both ends
ROBLINE – docking line x6
– length 10 meters x 2
– length 6 meters x 4
– diameter 14 mm
– twined polyester rope with a splice in one end
– for boats under 6000 kg (13,200 lbs)
4 x Snubber FENDER – fender fasteners and four fender lines. Attaching your fender reliably happens in just seconds with the ability to adjust the height. They fit all railing types regardless of the size. Rubber-like material doesn’t slide along the railing and doesn’t clunk around in your boat.
– Fits all different railing types including, chains, ropes, and bars
– Fits fender lines with a diameter of 5-8 mm and also fits flat lines
– Rubber-like material doesn’t slide along the railing
– Does not clunk around or leave marks on your boat
– The collection includes four fender fasteners and four fender lines
– The length of the rope 1.6m and diameter 6 mm
4 x Polyform F2 -fender
Supreme heavy-duty fender made in one piece from our unique blend of high-class materials. The F-series fenders are equipped with rib-reinforced rope holds and are rotomolded from tough, flexible vinyl. The fenders are resistant to all weather conditions.
The F-series fenders are used all over the world for fendering of pleasure boats, yachts, workboats, pilot boats, and the largest F-series fenders are used by national navies for ships up to 1500 ton d/w.
– Diameter (max. recommended) 220 mm, Height 610 mm
– Weight (nominal) 1,65 kg
– Eye diameter for ropehold 28 mm
– Valve type V10
4 x Fender Cover F2
Fendequip fender covers are manufactured from premium, stain-resistant, non-abrasive, loop-knit acrylic fabric. Fendequip fender covers are specially designed to protect the topsides from fender scuff and help avoid costly gel coat repairs.
– UV-protected acrylic fabric
– Size 640 mm x 220 mm, weight 360g
– Fits Polyform F2 fender
2 x Snubber PULL is a comfortable handling strap for a rowboat or any small vessel. Securely attach the rope in a few seconds. Use the handling strap also to ease the docking of a larger vessel. The loop can be wrapped around a boat railing or a cleat in seconds, allowing you to pull or stabilize the boat. If you want to extend a pulling rope’s length, Snubber PULL can be tied to any other rope. Snubber PULL is also a handy tool for other uses, such as lifting heavy bags.
– Full length 130cm (51 inches)
– The loop is made out of high quality 10mm Robline polyester rope
– Elastic material allows a firm grip
– Does not leave marks or clunk around the boat